PSA’s research and experts are frequently referenced and/or quoted in local and international media.
- PSA’s Thought Piece: How Businesses are Adapting to the COVID-19 Crisis (See also in our COVID-19 Resource page.)
- Asia Sentinel, June 3, 2020: Duterte Yields to Reality on US Forces Cooperation Pact
- Pulitzer Center, February 3, 2020: Viva Virtual Vegas? China’s E-Gambling Boom, No Travel Required
- Vice News, December 11, 2019: After Several Cases of Kidnappings in Manila, Witnesses Finally Caught One on Camera
- Rappler, December 10, 2019: Panelo falsely claims Makati kidnapping an ‘isolated incident’
- Philippine Daily Inquirer, November 14, 2019: ‘Big One’ scenario in Metro: 52, 000 dead, 500,000 injured
- Asia Sentinel, September 28, 2019: Philippines’ Risky Bet on Gaming Industry
- Philippine Star, December 29, 2018: Unstirred by Catriona Gray’s win
- AFP News, November 20, 2018: Xi visits Philippines as China, US wrangle for supremacy
- Asia Sentinel, October 4, 2018: China and the Debt Trap
- Stratbase ADR Institute, September 2018: Philippine Defense Modernization: A Comparison Between Horizon 2 and the Military Modernization of Indonesia and Vietnam
- South China Morning Post, May 26, 2018: Chinese cash, American muscle, and Marawi’s discontents
- American Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines, May 24, 2018: Little Things Matter: Say “No” to Corruption
- Philippine Daily Inquirer, November 4, 2010: In the Know
- The Diplomat, August 25, 2008: Shovel and sickle
PSA regularly conducts speaking engagements on various issues related to business risk for our clients and with partner organizations. In the time of COVID-19, we have also been conducting a number of online webinars and forums.
- April 2020 | Coronavirus & BPO Update – Business Risk Analysis
- March 2020 | Latest Update: Covid-19 Situation in the Philippines (Safety, Security, and Continuity of Business – How to go about it?)
- February 2020 | Shake, Rattle, and Resilience: Assessing Business Risk and Preparing for Major Calamities
- February 2020 | Force Majeure: Assessing Business Risks and Preparing for Major Calamities
- February 2020 | Force Majeure: Assessing Business Risks and Preparing for Major Casualties
- November 2019 | An Update on the Security Situation in the Philippines for Businesses
- October 2019 | An Update on the Security Situation in the Philippines for Businesses
- September 2019 | “Taking A Gamble: The Gaming Industry and the Question of Chinese Influence”
- August 2019 | KMC X NordCham’s Knowledge-Sharing Series
- August 2019 | Philippine Counter Terrorism Handbook Launch
- August 2019 | German-Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry Economic Forum
Instructions to the Press
For press related inquiries, including interviews and media quotes, speaking engagements, and research inquiries please e-mail [email protected].
PSA Philippines Consultancy, Inc. reserves all copy and intellectual property rights over its work and published materials. Content that is provided to subscribers as a part of PSA’s Business Intelligence service may not be republished or transmitted without the expressed written consent of PSA.